Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Results are in ... Week Three!

Let's just get down to it.

Week #3 is over.
Measurements (I will only journal this once a week)
Arm - 11" (same)
Waist - 34"  (down another 1/2")
Butt/hip - 39 1/2" (This is another 1/2" drop from last week!!!)
Thigh - 22 1/2" (down a 1/2" from last week)
Calf - 14 1/2" (up last week from the beginning... hmmm... muscle?)

Weight... 133.3!!!  From the beginning that is a 10.5 drop total!  That is a 9% weight loss. 

Off to use the treadmill.  Want to get a lot of stuff done and my only issue with the exercise portion of this is the time it takes away from getting stuff done at home.  I am a horrible housekeeper so can't afford that often!  I also need to post jewelry 50%  off so I can put it up for a Valentine's Day Sale.

No comments: